Thursday, September 17, 2009

stop doing tat

2 more week..
pmr is coming..
today i cannot focus in study..
because i'm keep thinking about wat kai ru saying..
dunno why suddenly think about that..
i'm feel uncomfortable n cnt forget about it...
i dunno why just a bit thing only..
then already affected my confidence n cnt concentrate on study..
i dunno why i so care lo..
jun say dun care 1st bec pmr is coming soon..
but tuesday ...
kai ru say sej no nid do nota one n just read buku teks enuf..
but she do nota also...
when i read bab 1 she say no nid read one..
n call me read another bab..
but she read bab 1 also...
dunno why la..
maybe is i sensitive or wat...
since kairu tell jun tat day..
n tell the lie ..
make misunderstanding between me n wei hong..
n make me did not trust wei hong anymore..
i dunno why she wan do tat...
i try to forget about it..
but really cnt do tat..
when i study ..n suddenly thinking about tat..
really cnt focus already...
one of the way tat can forget it is hurt my hand..
pls la..
if u noe a bit thing tat already can affected me..
then please dun do tat...
dun make me sad or wat..
n i tell u..

i never jealous ur result..
i never thinking about that..
i won't do tat to my friend ..
n dun make something out of nothing..
i hate people do tat..
dun make misunderstanding between me or jun or who..
stop do tat..
i'm not a person like tat..
trust or no trust tat is ur choice..
i care ur feeling n dun wan affected u ..
but please thinking about me..
ur friend...
when i care a person..
if she hurt me..
i really will sad ..
today my cousin comes my house...
she talk wit mw about myself.
she ask me why face look like patient..
then i tell her maybe i no enuf sleeping..
then she noe i must read be4 sleep..
if not i will cry..
she say i gv myself too many pressure already..
she call me rest more 1st..
watever la..
now i wan concentrate on study n try dun hurt myself...
hope i can do tat..



No comments:

Post a Comment